So here is the situation, I am new and have been training for a few months. Really enjoy the art and want to get some training from the source.
1. OPTIONS: The "Options" are going to be the different training camps in Thailand. Big to small and everything in between
2. MONEY: The "Money" is going to be amounts of:
Large= Any Camp
Meduim= Camps that are good and not overly expensive
Small= Least costly camps with decent trainers/fighters
3. CAMPS: this will just be the name of the camp and why you chose it.
4. TRAINING: What I can expect there in terms of training, like their specialty if they have one
5. ACCOMODATIONS: what they are like at the particular camp.
Ideally you can answer with numbers 1-5 and fill in for each. Feel free to include personal opinion, experience and reccomendations.
go to tiger or sinbi
actually....go to aka Thai land
how long are you planning to go for?
Most likely I will be going for a month.
American kickboxing academy phuket
Team USA Chiang Mai
Hey now, go to sitsongpeenong phuket, ask for chao
Tiger Perfect Match
Go to elite club in bkk
whats your budget like roughly approx?
Go to 3 Nak Muays Kick Back II
Elite Club BKK has the hardest bags I've ever hit. I am a pussy
Some More Threads